The following steps outline how you can install the testimonial or reviews plugin:
Installing for the first time
To get the best experience of Testimonial or Reviews, we suggest the following:
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.4.1 or later
Before you start,
In order to work with our plugin on your WordPress Dashboard you need to learn how to install a WordPress plugin. It is very easy to start with a plugin like Testimonial or Reviews. Here we prepare a text-instruction, where you can follow our step by step tutorial on how to install Testimonial or Reviews WordPress plugin. You can install it at many ways. We have covered the popular and easiest method of installation. Here bellow we provide the way of installation:
One of the simplest ways of installing Testimonial or Reviews WordPress plugin is to use the Admin Plugin Uploader. Follow the instruction below,
1. First, you need to download the plugin from the Source (which will be a zip file).
2. Next, you need to go to WordPress admin area and visit Plugins > Add New page.
3. Click on the Upload Plugin button on top of the page like the image shown below.
This will bring you to the plugin upload page. Here you need to click on the choose file button and select zip file of Testimonial or Reviews which you downloaded before.
4. After you’ve selected the file you need to click on the Install Now button.
5. After a while finishing installation process a notification appears on that page mentioning ‘Plugin Installed Successfully’.
6. Now you can find the option beneath the confirmation notification named “Activate Plugin”.
Click on this and that’s all, you’ve just installed the plugin to your WordPress Dashboard and your plugin is ready to use!